[Condor-users] [newb] help!

I just setup a condor system on a fedora F12 x86_64 8-core machine.  Right
now, it's just a single 8-core machine with a single filesystem.  Easy,
right?

I tried hello.py on it yesterday, and that seemed to work (trivial python
program).

Today I can't seem to get any job to run.  It might be because this morning
I installed
condor-job-hooks-1.0-12.fc12.noarch
python-condor-job-hooks-common-1.0-12.fc12.noarch

I did that because I wanted to see some examples of python code for condor.

Anyway, I got this:

003.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 8 machines,
      8 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      0 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 match but are currently offline
      0 are available to run your job
	No successful match recorded.
	Last failed match: Fri Jan 22 08:15:52 2010
	Reason for last match failure: no match found

WARNING:  Be advised:
   No resources matched request's constraints
   Check the Requirements expression below:

Requirements = (Arch == "X86_64") && (OpSys == "LINUX") && (Disk >=
DiskUsage) && ((Memory * 1024) >= ImageSize) && (TARGET.FileSystemDomain ==
MY.FileSystemDomain)

What could be wrong here?  It certainly should be the same machine (arch,
opsys), and it has plenty of resources (100G free disk, 8G memory).  How can
I debug it?