[Condor-users] configuration problem on Windows

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Condor, and currently investigating how we could use it to solve
some computation ressource sharing for some Windows dependent code.

I have installed 2 windows  machines (Win2003 server) on a VM server (running
Linux + KVM) to validate the deployment. These two machines can see each other
on the network and are able to resolve each other's DNS name and ping each
other. There is no Windows Domain involved. The network is configured by DHCP
using static IP addresses.

On machine1 I installed Condor 7.4.1 using the pre built windows installer and
I've configured it to act as the central server and not to run jobs.

On machine2 I installed the same Condor version, giving machine1 as the
central server, and telling that machine to always run jobs.

I added on both machines the following configuration instructions :

ADD_WINDOWS_FIREWALL_EXCEPTION=False #no FW on the machine
WINDOWS_FIREWALL_FAILURE_RETRY=5

Using nmap from another host, I can see that port 9618 is open on machine1.

The problem I'm currently facing is that running condor_status on machine1
prints nothing, and on machine2, I get :

CONDOR_STATUS:1:Unable to resolve COLLECTOR_HOST (machine1.logilab.fr)

In the MasterLog of machine2 I have the following suspicious lines:

IPVERIFY: Unable to resolve IP address of machine1.logilab.fr
Failed to start non-blocking update to unknown

(the last one is repeated).

At this point, any help is welcome. Thanks for your patience.