Re: [Condor-users] configuration problem on Windows

On Friday 22 January 2010 18:29:18 Alexandre Fayolle wrote:

> The problem I'm currently facing is that running condor_status on machine1
> prints nothing, and on machine2, I get :
>
> CONDOR_STATUS:1:Unable to resolve COLLECTOR_HOST (machine1.logilab.fr)
>
> In the MasterLog of machine2 I have the following suspicious lines:
>

> IPVERIFY: Unable to resolve IP address of machine1.logilab.fr
> Failed to start non-blocking update to unknown
>
> (the last one is repeated).
>
> At this point, any help is welcome. Thanks for your patience.

After sleeping over this during the week end and looking at it with clear and
fresh eyes, it turns out the problem was between the chair and the keyboard :
a plain old case of confusing capital letter "i" with the number "1".

Sorry for disturbing the list.