[Condor-users] collector <X> is still being avoided in 7.4.1

Hello,

We've recently upgraded to version 7.4.1. The changelog mentions:

Fixed a bug introduced in Condor version 7.3.2 that resulted in
messages such as the following even in cases where no problem in
communicating with the condor_collector had been encountered:

Collector <X> is still being avoided if an alternative succeeds.

However, I'm still getting these messages in my NegotiatorLog and SchedLog. The pool is configured for high availability, we have 2 collectors set up and both can be queried normally. The logs don't mention anything else out of the ordinary. Is anyone else getting this?

Thanks,

Rob de Graaf