Re: [Condor-users] CONDOR & SOAP :JOb not running as owner

Hi Kuldeep,

    Good, that you find out by yourself.

1)    When submitting through command line, condor_submit will parse the submit description file and submit to schedd. But if submitted through SOAP api you are contacting schedd directly so you should take care of parsing work.

2)   The output & error files will be in spool directory. i.e for the below job.

        OrigIwd = "C:\condor/spool\cluster1715.proc0.subproc0

    why because when submitted through SOAP api this directory is considered as Initial working directory.

Regards,
Johnson