Re: [Condor-users] EVENT_LOG_JOB_AD_INFORMATION_ATTRS not being honored

Hi Dan,

I use single quotes to avoid escaping issues.

It's the job that DAGMan submits.  The MATCH_EXPRE_JOBGLIDEIN_Site is in the job classad correctly, but not written to the eventlog.  I've also noticed other issues with the EventLog.  For example, for shadow exception events,
028 (75848.000.000) 07/12 12:10:15 Job ad information event triggered.
MyType = "ShadowExceptionEvent"
TargetType = ""
EventTime = "2010-07-12T12:10:15"
Cluster = 75848
Proc = 0
Subproc = 0
Message = "Can no longer talk to condor_starter <128.211.155.129:6012>"
SentBytes = 0.000000
ReceivedBytes = 0.000000
TriggerEventTypeNumber = 7
TriggerEventTypeName = "ULOG_SHADOW_EXCEPTION"
EventTypeNumber = 28

It doesn't output the Owner or the MATCH_EXPR_JOBGLIDEIN_Site.

After changing the JOBGLIDEIN_Site to a more reasonable value:
JOBGLIDEIN_Site="$$([TARGET.GLIDEIN_Site])"
It seems to be placing the value inside the classads correctly, and in the EventLog for some events.

It all seems to work.  I suppose that means that the original expression was faulty?
JOBGLIDEIN_Site='$$([IfThenElse(IsUndefined(TARGET.GLIDEIN_Site), "Local Job", TARGET.GLIDEIN_Site)])'

-Derek