[Condor-users] Using NFS File systems in condor jobs(windows)

All,
Any one can help me with NFS.we would like to allow users to export large files for efficient access when their jobs run remotely through condor and the users able to submit jobs through condor with out transfering large input file to the execute machines instead read and write from the server.
We have setted up NFS on server 2008.I appreciate any one can help me with script I can use for window .
  I found this on the internet but it is in linux .Can any one can drop a simple example in windows the executable and arguments part
universe = vanilla
executable = /bin/cp
Log = test.log
Error = test.err
Output = test.out
arguments = /mnt/ganfs/C111222333/bget.py copied_bget.py
should_transfer_files = yes
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT
transfer_output_files = copied_bget.py
queue