Re: [Condor-users] help about too many open files/ulimit by condor_starter

After comparing with Timothy mentioned method, I don't think Greg's
way to run condor as
/bin/su root -c /path/to/condor_master
would work in Ubuntu 9.04, since my condor_master is started by root
in /etc/init.d/condor and run under root

In sum, thanks for your kind help, Greg, Timothy.