[Condor-users] Dagman and PeriodicRemove

Hello,

I have a Condor DAG, and I have a PeriodicRemove statement in my classad that times out jobs after 30 minutes. I have Retry = 1 in my *.dag file to retry jobs that fail, either with a non-zero exit code, or that fail the POST script.

But if the job is removed by the PeriodicRemove statement, I don't want to run the POST script, and I don't want the job retried. I just want it removed, and nothing more done with it.

Can I make condor do this?

Thanks,

Peter