Re: [Condor-users] LoadAvg calculation/bug?

Rather than LoadAvg, I think you should use target.TotalLoadAvg.
LoadAvg refers to the load average of a single slot on a multicore
machine, and without specifying target.TotalLoadAvg, the expression
might (I'm guessing) actually look at the load average of a slot on the
submit machine.  Condor has some disambiguation built in, but I like to
specify, just in case.

- dave