Re: [Condor-users] GAHP and the certificates directory

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010, Ray Plante wrote:
So my basic question is, how to I direct the gahp server startup where to find the certificates directory? Is the gahp server startup expected to honor X509_CERT_DIR? Should I be setting GSI_DAEMON_TRUSTED_CA_DIR in condor_config instead?

I would like to store these in $GLOBUS_LOCATION/share/certificates;

So apparently condor started looking in $GLOBUS_LOCATION/share/certificates after I restarted the servers. This would explain why X509_CERT_DIR was ignored (i.e. the server can't see my user environment).

So while I have solved my problem, any illumination of what's going on here would be appreciated.

thanks,
Ray Plante