[Condor-users] Not FLOCKing.

Good afternoon, today I setup 2 testbeds to try Condor's Flocking, the structure of them are:
TB1:
Central Manger pc56
Submit Node pc55
Submit/Execute Node pc54

TB2:
Central Manager with Submit pc50
Execute Node pc51
Execute Node pc52
Execute Node pc53

I added:
 FLOCK_TO=pc50.eisc.univalle.edu.co
in the condor_config.local file of PC55
And:
 FLOCK_FROM=*.eisc.univalle.edu.co
in the computer PC50

I submitted a job from PC55 with this submit file:
##
# Test Submit File
##
# Use: condor_submit testTask.condor
should_transfer_files = Yes
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT_OR_EVICT
Executable = /bin/hostname
Universe = vanilla
Output = hostOut.$(Process)
Error = hostErr.$(Process)
Queue 50

But all of the process ( 50 ) run in PC54 none flocked to TB2, anyone can give an idea why?

Thank you very much.

PD. Obviously I restarted the nodes after the changes.

Note: Before that, I tryed with no Execute nodes in TB1 and the jobs go to TB2 but I got a Failed to create hostOut.[0-49] file in TB2's nodes, because a Permission Denied error. The Condor's owner in both TB is the same, same password but can't access by SSH to any node, maybe this was the fail?

----
Edier Alberto Zapata Hernández
Est. Ingeniería de Sistemas
Universidad de Valle