[Condor-users] Standard Universe

Hi,

I've been fighting hard to compile my simulator for the standard
universe. Finally, I've found that gcc-3.4.1 seems to condor_compile
my simulator successfully.

However, when I launch the simulator jobs to condor, they either seem
to segfault/crash or don't make forward progress. When I run the
simulator on my local host, the jobs seem to be fine - at least I
can't spot anything obviously wrong.

I'm clueless as to why this might happen. Has anyone seen such
behavior before? If so, what could be the cause?

Regards,
Madhu.