[Condor-users] condor view with multiple collectors

I seem to be having a problem with condor_view and multiple collectors.

I'm running 6 Condor Collectors, and Condor_view seems to be showing the side effects of that.

here's a screenshot of the output:
http://abitibi.sbgrid.org/~doherty/condorview.png

It looks like it's round-robining through the collectors, and so five of the collectors have partial information, and the main one has the full set of data.

My Collector has this setting:

CONDOR_VIEW_HOST = $(COLLECTOR_HOST):9618

And then make_stats in the condor_view config is setup as such:

POOL="fdqn.hostname.org:9618"

I originally wasn't specifying the port, which I thought was the reason, but setting the port didn't have any effect.
What is the correct way to configure this?

Thanks!

Peter