Re: [Condor-users] memory leak in Condor 7.4.2 schedd ???

I think the 900 MB memory footprint may have been a one off
caused by a user (funny how things work so much better
without them ;-)).

Currently I have just one job in the queue and the schedd is using
~ 13 MB so it looks like memory is getting released properly at least
most of the time.

What's worrying me now is that the collector is taking ~ 400 MB.
We're using power management here and I automatically publish/update
ClassAds for offline jobs frequently (every 15 min) so could this be putting a
strain on it ?

I'm running the central manager/submit host on a Sun SMP so there's
bags of real memory to play with (16 GB) but these large memory
footprints surely don't do much for cache re-use ???

regards,

-ian.