Re: [Condor-users] memory leak in Condor 7.4.2 schedd ???

> What's worrying me now is that the collector is taking ~ 400 MB.
> We're using power management here and I automatically publish/update
> ClassAds for offline jobs frequently (every 15 min) so could this be putting a
> strain on it ?

With the power management features, you should only see a nominal increase in memory consumption, as the collector is only ever storing as many off-line ads as there were live machines to begin with in the pool (unless something has been drastically changed about how PM works.).

Try this: add a another temporary collector to the pool, without PM enabled (but mirror everything else), and check if it behaves the same way.  If it doesn't, then turn PM on, and see if it's memory foot-print starts growing over time.

Regards,
-B