[Condor-users] About starting a Virtual Machine...

Hi all

I am a student from Università degli studi di Perugia.
I am quite interested in condor capabilities about submitting VM, in particular I want to know just one thing.
If I have, for example, 2 PC with 2 cores each one, can I submit a VM (using KVM) to condor requiring 3 cores?
I need this in order to create a cloud over clusters, and maybe condor should be useful.

I apologize for the stupid question, but I want to be sure of this software capabilities before using it.

Just another question. There is a condor roll for Rocks 5.3?

Thanks for your time

Daniele Fetoni

nome.cognome @... Verifica la disponibilità sui NUOVI domini