Re: [Condor-users] condor view with multiple collectors

On Jun 17, 2010, at 10:47 , Craig Struble wrote:

I have a similar configuration and saw similar problems for a while. It turned out for us the issue was permission settings on the history directory(ies). Make sure the Condor daemons (typically running as the condor user), in particular the Condor view host, can write their history data out.

  Craig