Re: [Condor-users] Submit description file for multiple data sets

You  can  over write the arguments every time and queue an instance leaving the other things intact . As an example

Executable = foo

Universe = vanilla

Arguments = 15 2000

Queue

Arguments = 20 4000

Queue

the above submit file will queue 2 instances of foo with arguments 15,2000 for first and 20,4000 for second. You can similarly give for 300 instances

Gunjit Mishra
B-Tech Part III
Computer Science Department,
IT-BHU, Varanasi