[Condor-users] CONDOR & SOAP :JOb not running as owner

Hi everyone
  First of all thanks for answering my childish queries.I am really sorry to trouble everyone especially IAN.
I have been trying to integrate condor with SOAP. I was successfull to do condor_q and others via SOAP. But when I am submitting the job,my jobs do not run as Owner even though I add Job attribute to run as Owner. If anyone have experienced same thing and solved it ,please let me know.

Thanks in Advance
Kuldeep Singh meel
Sophomore
www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~kuldeepmeel