Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.5.3 released!

Hi,

condor-7.5.2-1.rhel5.x86_64.rpm
   This is "new" Condor rpm which follow FHS standard. You can look at
this for more detail (http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/yum/)

condor-7.5.2-linux-*.rpm
   This is "old" Condor rpm which install everything into
/opt/condor-{version}. We discontinue this type of packages for the
7.5 releases.
If you still want to install Condor in this manner,  you can download
the corresponding tar.gz package, extract it into
/opt/condor-{version}
and run ./condor_configure --install --owner=condor. This is basically
what the old RPM does.