Re: [Condor-users] Condor and SOAP:run-as-owner???

Thnx Jim for reply!
Though there was something else that  i figured out is that I was adding run_as_owner attribute which was not working but RunAsOwner attribute works!
Kuldeep Singh Meel
Sophomore
www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~kuldeepmeel
My Blog : http://sweetwithchilli.blogspot.com/