Re: [Condor-users] Accounting group

On 02/26/2010 04:02 PM, Mag Gam wrote:
> Thanks. Is it possible to force AccountingGroup in SUBMIT_EXPR?

Yes.

> For example,
>
> SUBMIT_EXPR = group_${{OWNER}}

No.

If you have a different machine or environment for each of your submitters you could do something like group_{OWNER}, but if you're trying to do that there's likely a better way. Users are already effectively in their own group. You might be trying to limit total # running jobs by a user, which can be done with limits. Or with MATCH_REQUIREMENTS, someday.

http://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=327

Best,

matt