[Condor-users] Reminder: Condor Week 2010

Hi Everyone,

Registration for Condor Week 2010 is now open, and the agenda is being gradually fleshed out.

We hope that you can join us to learn more about Condor and share your experiences with it. It will be April 12-16 in Madison, WI. Details are on our web site:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2010/

If you are interested in giving a talk at Condor Week, please contact me: Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>. Most talks are 20 minutes. We love to have a variety of people come and talk, so please consider giving a talk.

We hope you can join us!

Thanks,
-alain
Alain Roy                                         roy@xxxxxxxxxxx