From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Angel de Vicente
Sent: Wed 03/03/2010 22:45
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Reminder: Condor Week 2010

Hi,

On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 20:51:56 -0000, Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Registration for Condor Week 2010 is now open, and the agenda is being
> gradually fleshed out.

for those of us in the other side of the pond, are there any plans for a
European Condor Week or/and streaming the talks of the USA Condor Week?

Cheers,
Ángel de Vicente
| http://www.iac.es/galeria/angelv/           |
| High Performance Computing Support PostDoc  |
| Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias        |