Re: [Condor-users] Accounting group

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010, Mag Gam wrote:

Thanks for you reply Matt. At our site across campus we are doing
something slightly different.

We are trying to achieve this:

Every user submits their jobs with:
AccountingGroup = "group_phy.username"

So, for example the user bsinger would have: +AccountingGroup =
"group_phy.bsinger"

I would like to place a quota of 500 slots for these user  therefore I
am doing this but it does not seem to work:

GROUP_NAMES = group_phy

GROUP_QUOTA_bsinger=500
GROUP_QUOTA_dmorgan=500
GROUP_QUOTA_ykartk=500

That's not how group quotas work.
You assign a group quota based on group name.
GROUP_QUOTA_group_phy=500

You can't assign quotas to individual users within the same group.
If you want that then put each individual user in his or her own group.

Steve

Any thoughts?

TIA