[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] Condor Week 2010 T-Shirts/Mugs
- Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 17:52:06 -0500
- From: Jason Stowe <jstowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] Condor Week 2010 T-Shirts/Mugs
It's that time of year again: picking Condor t-shirt phrases for CondorWeek!
As we've done for the past few years for CondorWeek, we'd like to get suggestions for new phrases from the Condor Community. Below are some of the suggestions from this year. If you have a new idea, please comment on the blog post:
If we print yours, we'll give you a special surprise at CondorWeek or send it to you if you won't be in Madison this year.
We're also interested in whether you'd prefer a mug to a t-shirt!
Suggestions so far for 2010:
1. Condor: There's a knob for that...
2. Condor: "ZKM" WTF?
3. Green Computing for Grizzlies:
HIBERNATE = (isWinter) && (ExcessFat > 200)
4. ~/2010_Condor_Odyssey $ condor_rm -all
Todd, I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen...
5. JPMC uses Condor, BearStearns didn't. hmmmm...
6. PREEMPT = Spouse =?= "ELIN NORDEGREN"
7. My Condor pool's so big, my pool has a pool (hdfs), and even my pool's pool is bigger than your pool...
8. 2010 A Condor Odyssey: It's not HAL-9000, it's DiaGrid.
Oldies but goodies:
9. I am the condor_master.
10. Condor: an Evil Plot to control the world's computers. Enjoy!
EVERY VOTE COUNTS! If you like one of these over the others, please comment on our blog with your preferences.
ALSO, IF YOU'D RATHER GET A MUG than a T-SHIRT, let us know that as well by commenting.
Our blog entry is located here: http://bit.ly/dyjd4n
I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.
Jason A. Stowe
Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Open Compute Solutions for Clouds, Servers, and Desktops
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools