Re: [Condor-users] OpenPolicy returned 5

I'm not familiar with the LsaOpenPolicy call in Windows. Hopefully you can find something by searching for it instead of just OpenPolicy.

I can tell you that it is primarily used around Condor's Credd (Credential daemon) used on Windows.

If you can find out what code 5 is for LsaOpenPolicy you'll probably be pretty far along figuring out what's wrong.

It doesn't sound like the issue is stopping you though.

If you want to debug further you can pass -debug to condor_status, and even put TOOL_DEBUG=D_ALL in your config to get more information.

Best,

matt

Neil Woodhouse wrote:
Matt,

	I am not sure what this means. I have never looked at the Condor
code. Is this a setting issue that I need to make within the
configuration files?
Neil