[Condor-users] Job that never runs due to constraint mismatch: where do default constraints come from?

I had a bunch of jobs that don't run on Condor but just wait in the
queue forever. Using "condor_q -better-analyze" I found the reason for
non-execution was a resource-request conflict. (see below for verbatim
output). Unfortunately I cannot figure where this "requirement" was
set up. My script was very minimal. I grepped in the codor users
directory but cannot see where those defaults were set either....Any
tips?

Also, is there a way to tell Condor to issue a warning if a job is
never going to be run. THese jobs stayed queued for a couple of days
before I figured out something was fishy. It is hard to say if a job
is just waiting for resources to be free or is in a deadlock that will
never resolve.

################
Universe       = vanilla
Executable     = hello_world.sh

input   = /dev/null
output  = hello.out
error   = hello.error

Queue
##############

###########################
[condor@polaris log]$ condor_q -better-analyze
[snip]
---
002.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 890 machines,
    890 are rejected by your job's requirements
      0 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      0 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 match but are currently offline
      0 are available to run your job

WARNING:  Be advised:
   No resources matched request's constraints

The Requirements expression for your job is:

( target.Arch == "INTEL" ) && ( target.OpSys == "LINUX" ) &&
( target.Disk >= DiskUsage ) && ( ( target.Memory * 1024 ) >= ImageSize ) &&
( TARGET.FileSystemDomain == MY.FileSystemDomain )

    Condition                         Machines Matched    Suggestion
1   ( TARGET.FileSystemDomain == "che.foobar.edu" )0                   REMOVE
2   ( target.Arch == "INTEL" )        118
3   ( target.OpSys == "LINUX" )       772                 REMOVE
4   ( target.Disk >= 1 )              890
5   ( ( 1024 * target.Memory ) >= 1 ) 890