Re: [Condor-users] About the Command of 'condor_status' on Windows XP

Hi Guanghui,
Thanks for your replay,I had solved this problem.
Any machine which has WRITE access must also be granted READ access.Granting WRITE access below does not also automatically grant READ access.So I changed this.

BTW,can you tell me your QQ number,so we can often exchange knowledge in this aspect.