[Condor-users] Condor Upgrade

Hi,

We are planning to upgrade our condor central manager to a new server, how to do this without losing the existing pool info and history. For example , running

condor_userprio -allusers –all

on new server after upgrade should give the same info ( No of users, accumulated usage etc… ) as the current server.

Is it rsync the current server with the new server and after that upgrading the binary on the new server to latest condor version will preserve the existing pool info.

Could you please suggest some ideal way to accomplish this.

Thanks,

Senthil