Re: [Condor-users] 'ERROR while bootstrapping' in subdag

On Tue, 4 May 2010, Alexander Dietz wrote:

The bootstrapping error happens in the lower-level subdag. I doubt I
can send the dagman.out file, even gzipped is has a size of almost 10
MB. Any other ides of I could help? Do you need specific parts of this
file?

Hmm.  Can you stick the dagman.out file somewhere I can get it by ftp?
If you can't do that, I guess look for the first error in that file, and send the section surrounding that.

Kent Wenger
Condor Team