[Condor-users] MPICH2 question

Hello

Sorry, but I have another question again.

Here is my problem:

I have two machines A and B. Machine A have 4 cpu's and machine B have 2
cpu's.

I want to launch a MPI(MPICH2) job that needs 6 processes. But I can't
do it with Condor.

I'm not sure, but I think, in Condor, with MPI you only can have one
slot per machine. And the maximum number for machine_count is the number
of the cluster machines. So, In my case I only can launch the MPI job
with 2 processes. Is that true?

This are my experiments:

------------CONFIGURATION 1----------------
NUM_SLOTS = 1 and NUM_CPUS= 4 for A
NUM_SLOTS = 1 and NUM_CPUS= 2 for B

in the job definition I put:
machine_count = 2
Because there are two machines on the cluster. But, how can I specify
that I want 6 processes for the mpi? Is there any configuration
parameter on the job definition?

-----------CONFIGURATION 2-----------------
NUM_SLOTS = 4 and NUM_CPUS= 4 for A
NUM_SLOTS = 2 and NUM_CPUS= 2 for B

in the job definition I put:
machine_count = 6

But the mpi execution fails, because Condor tries to start more than one
mpd on the same machine. Because the mp2script starts a mpd process for
each node.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Antoni Artigues