[Condor-users] CheckpointPlatform error

Hello

I'm trying to submit my first job on the vanilla universe.

I have my executable in the common nfs directory and my descripton file
is:

Executable = input.sh
Universe   = vanilla
Requirements  = OpSys == "LINUX" && Arch =="X86_64"
output     = sim.out
error      = sim.error
Log        = sim.log
Queue

But after the job has been submited the condor_q -better-analyze
returns:
-----------------------
002.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 6 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      2 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      4 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 match but are currently offline
      0 are available to run your job

The following attributes are missing from the job ClassAd:

CheckpointPlatform
Where is the error? What is the CheckpointPlatform?

Thank you in advance

Regards