[Condor-users] Installing condor.

Hi

Up untill now I have used Apt-get to install condor in linux. But have found with this using unbunta that once it is installed the condor_install and condor_configure don't work and complaine about folders not existing.

So I thought I would try downloading the package unpacking it and using condor_install -path....... -type=..... ect

but then I get the error message "condor is not installed used apt-get"

What methods do other people use to install condor on to there systems. I wanted to use the scripts to set up what type of machine install I was doing. Maser, submiter or excuture. And have more control over where it is installed to.

Has any one else installed on unbunta and had any issues with it running?

Cheers

Aaron

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.