Re: [Condor-users] Simple How-to question

Dan's simple How-to was the solution I was looking for.
Thanks Dan!

In our case, we now have a mix of Scientific Linux versions (SL4.8
and SL5.4) both for our compute nodes and submit nodes.  We wanted
the SL5.4 compute nodes to *only* accept jobs submitted by users who
added the specific requirements in their job submit description
file so their SL5.4 code would run on those SL5.4 nodes and *not*
on the SL4.8 nodes.

The rest of the users still running legacy SL4.8 code do not have to
change anything in their job submit description files, nor did we have
to modify the config file on the SL4.8 compute nodes.

Simple solution with no disruption to running jobs.

- Larry