[Condor-users] how can I submit on unix and execute on windows under a windows user id

Title: how can I submit on unix and execute on windows under a windows user id

Hello,

Can I get some help to clear my confusion about how I can have a job submitted on unix run on a windows execution host under a specific Windows user's credentials?  In this scenario you have a Windows condor master, a windows execution host and unix submitter.  The application to run on the windows execution host must run under a given user account.

I have correctly configured and tested a windows submitter using the run_as_owner, condor_store_cred, and condor_credd configuration.  However I now want to test submitting from unix and have the job run with the credentials as if it was submitted from Windows.

I've read the manuals (RTFM, ahem), and scanned the web for hours but I can't find clear concise instructions for such a configuration.

Thanks in advance,

Mike