Re: [Condor-users] R: Installing condor.

Edier Alberto Zapata Hernández wrote:
you can try:
condor_q -cputime
but it only shows the cputime by each job.

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 9:05 AM, Dave STREET <davey_street@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:davey_street@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    is there and easy command to show the stats for a job.
I want to see things like total time taken, time per node.

I think this is exactly what the condor_userlog command will do for you. See
   http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.4/condor_userlog.html

Essentially, the idea is when you submit your job add a line
  log = /mypath/mylogfile
to the submit description file, which will then create a job event log for the job in the file path specified. Then you can use the condor_userlog tool to display a bunch of stats about that job (or set of jobs - you can have multiple jobs all write into the same job event log).

regards,
Todd