[Condor-users] How to make a job request run?

I am trying to test my installation of Condor.  At first it appeared that a job request was stuck, but I took a day off and found that the job request was worked on.  But there was an error in the execution.

It appears that Condor thought my machine was busy and so it didn’t run my job request (which I think is Condor’s intention).   But I do not want Condor to wait for an idle machine before it executes an job.  How do I change this?  For testing and even in production we will not want Condor to wait.  We will have dedicated resources to handle our jobs and we want Condor to start immediately.

The system info is

globus@grid:~$ condor_master -version

$CondorVersion: 7.4.4 Oct 13 2010 BuildID: 279383 $

$CondorPlatform: I386-LINUX_DEBIAN50 $

Thanks in advance,

Kevin