[Condor-users] Accessing depending files

Hi Everyone,

I have a R program which calls other R programs and every time i run this program I get a error saying
Error in file(file, "r", encoding = encoding) :
  cannot open the connection
Calls: source -> file
In addition: Warning message:
In file(file, "r", encoding = encoding) :
  cannot open file 'C:/Users/OmegaAdmin/Desktop/test_Simulations/Test_Functions/sqrt.r': No such file or directory/Permission denied
Execution halted

to Solve this problem I every time share the dependent files to everyone using the system, this requires administrative password, after the dependent files are shared then the program runs well,can anyone tell me how to solve this problem (avoid sharing the dependent files ).

Thanks,

Shruti.