Re: [Condor-users] Having probs upgrading 7.4.3 to 7.5.4 Windows XP submit node

Thanks Todd

Works fine now. I did see the reference to \\.\pipe\condor_procd in
the condor_config.generic but must admit I didn't look in too much
detail and just assumed that the example config that shipped with
windows would have defaults that work for windows. I'd forgotten that
this is not the case, e.g. none of the refencences to the condor
executables have the .exe extenstion, etc.

I'm now looking forward to see how this development version compares
with the release version with respect to submitting/running jobs
from a windows machine. And then try the shared_ports daemon.

Cheers

Greg

P.S. It's 9:00pm at night yesterday there, what are you still
doing at work?! :)