[Condor-users] More 7.4.3 to 7.5.4 windows problems - Quill

Gradually sorting through and getting 7.5.4 going on a windows submit node.

Now having issues with quill. All the daemons are running OK, no errors in the logs, etc.
It appears as though the daemons_horizontal table is not being updated. I can see the
process on the db machine (linux) OK

postgres: quillwriter quilldatabase 130.116.146.156(2964) idle

and if I run jobs it appears to update the jobs_horizontal_history table OK.
The .schedd_classad file also updates OK with correct epoch times. I don't seem to see
the just over 1kb file size appear quickly and temporarily for the sql.log file like I
used to see for the 7.4.3 version though.

Any thoughts/ideas appreciated.

Thanks

Cheers

Greg