Re: [Condor-users] queryAnyAds constraint

Try,
  target.MyType == ****
or target.TargetType == ****

regards,

Shahaan

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 8:54 AM, Anna Aquino <condoruser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I am querying the classads, but only want the machine classad type.  I have a similar scenario as described in the https://www-auth.cs.wisc.edu/lists/condor-users/2008-October/msg00021.shtml post.  I haven't broken the code on the correct syntax for either MyType or TargetType in either the command-line nor the web service call.

When I perform a query with a constraint, such as condor_status -any -constraint OpSys==\"LINUX\" or condor_status -any -constraint Activity==\"Idle\" I get the expected results in both the command-line and the web service call.  However, when attempting to constrain by MyType (condor_status -constraint MyType==\"Machine\") or TargetType (condor_status -constraint TargetType==\"Job\"), no results are returned.  Any pointers?

Thanks!