[Condor-users] problem with stream_output

Hello,

I have a short question I hope you can help me to answer.

I am trying to run a job with condor-G and stream the stdout.
I want to follow the progress of the job and not to wait until the end to check the output.

To test the behavior of stream_output I am running a job with this condor submission file [1].

However, I don't see anything being streamed back to output.XXXX

Am I missing something in the condor file?
Is "stream_output=True" compatible with "when_to_transfer_output=ON_EXIT"?

Any help is more than welcome. Thanks a lot in advance!
Jose

[1]
Universe        = globus
globusscheduler = <my_site>/jobmanager-condor

stream_output   = true
stream_error    = false
transfer_output = true
transfer_error  = true