[Condor-users] Negotiator changing MyType of offline ad

Hi,

I'm experimenting with using offline ads.  When the Negotiator matches the offline ad with a job, the classad changes:
MyType = "Machine" -> MyType = "(unknown type)"
and
TargetType = "Job" ->TargetType = "(unknown type)"

Also, I can see the classad with condor_status -any, but I am unable to get any information about it with condor_status -l <name>.  Before the Negotiator matches, I am able to do a condor_status -l <name>.

The Offline log when matched:
103 <offline@offline-temp,10.158.27.28> AuthenticatedIdentity "dweitzel@xxxxxxxxxxx"
103 <offline@offline-temp,10.158.27.28> MachineLastMatchTime 1287520761
103 <offline@offline-temp,10.158.27.28> TargetType "(unknown type)"
103 <offline@offline-temp,10.158.27.28> MyType "(unknown type)"

This ad is advertised using:
condor_advertise UPDATE_STARTD_AD <file>

Derek Weitzel
Graduate Research Assistant
University of Nebraska Holland Computing Center