[Condor-users] condor_store_cred failure

Hello,

I am working on setting up a pool and I have a computer that is the manager set up and running and I'm trying to connect a 2nd computer to the pool and I can find the host on the user computer. But when I try to use condor_store_cred it tells me Operation failed, please make sure your allow_write setting includes this host. My allow write setting allows *.ans.iastate.edu so any computer in this domain. I have also tried putting in the full computer name and IP address but it still tells me the same thing. Whatever I do, the user computer will now be allowed write privileges. Any help would be great. Thanks.

-Eric

Eric Fritz
Assistant Scientist II
Iowa State University