Re: [Condor-users] Linux scheduler authentication problem

010/10/22 Horvátth Szabolcs <szabolcs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sure. You'll need to have these set on the client, the schedd and the collector/negotiator:
I added the attribute to the negotiator, restarted it and also added it to the submitter machine. No luck though.

Hmm. That's odd. Did you check the settings using condor_config_val?

   condor_config_val SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS

Make sure you're settings aren't getting clobbered by a local config file?

None of them are set. Might it be a domain / network issue?

I don't think so. As long as you're getting the same error message as in your original email I think it's just mismatched lists of methods.

You can turn off authentication altogether:

SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION = NEVER

Regards,
- Ian