Re: [Condor-users] Error description

Thanks Mark and Matt! Both your guesses were right.

/Sónia

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] För Matthew Farrellee
Skickat: den 26 oktober 2010 16:42
Till: Condor-Users Mail List
Ämne: Re: [Condor-users] Error description

Hopefully this isn't way off, because it is strange that the stderr log
would have anything in it if the job was not run. Maybe you have a user
job wrapper or something.

Anyway, quickly, transfer_executable means that you are going to rely on
the executable being present on the executing machine. I would be wary
of relying on PATH being setup, especially if you are submitting from
Windows.

Try changing "executable = echo" to "executable = /bin/echo"

Best,

matt