Re: [Condor-users] Define Pool Password (Central password storage) for Windows Pool to use the RunAsOwner functionality

[SNIP]
My question now is: Should I create a user called "condor_pool" in
order for the central password storage to work? If yes which
properties should this account have (Admin account (local), Domain
Admin, Normal user account...) or is there something else I'm missing
here?
[SNIP]

Did you restart condor after setting the pool password?

net stop condor
net start condor

You'll probably have to do that on all WINDOWS systems.