Re: [Condor-users] Notification of multiple job completion

Hi,
Have you thought of a workflow system, such as Pegasus/DAGMan (http://pegasus.isi.edu/), or Swift (http://www.ci.uchicago.edu/swift/)? These systems would take care of all data dependencies, and allow computations to continue after all needed data was available.
Cheers,
Ioan
Ioan Raicu, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor